BPA launches new financial advice serviceBACK
You work hard for your money but is your money working hard for you? Maybe you know you should be doing something about your finances but don’t know who to turn to for advice you can trust.
Yet the sooner you act, the more likely you are to achieve your financial goals. We think our members could benefit significantly from professional financial advice and we have secured Lighthouse Financial Advice as our preferred provider of personal financial advice.
This is a further extension of benefits for members which launched on 1 January 2019
Lee Barnard, Managing Director of Lighthouse Financial Advice said: “Our job is to help you resolve financial issues whatever your circumstances and stage in life. The advice we provide is practical, affordable and specific to you and could improve your financial situation.”
We are offering all BPA members a no obligation, complimentary initial consultation with one of our professional advisers. They will ask you about your circumstances and objectives and explain whether you could benefit from advice on issues such as:
- building up a nest-egg tax-efficiently, for yourself or for your children or grandchildren
- protecting your family’s income, so they have enough money if the worst happens
- boosting your pension provision, so you will be able to enjoy a comfortable retirement
- taking your pension and getting the best possible income
- whether you could save money on your mortgage repayments
- passing on your wealth to your loved ones in a tax-efficient way.
The value of your investments can go down as well as up, so you could get back less than you invested. A pension is a long-term investment. Your eventual income may depend upon the size of the fund at retirement, future interest rates and tax legislation. Tax advice which contains no investment element is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured on it. Lighthouse Financial Advice Limited is an appointed representative of Lighthouse Advisory Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.